Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Understudy soloists on USA Tour

As I have been watching on other websites there Prizeman is going to start using understudy's as soloists while on tour in the United States this summer. There might be some alternate soloist while touring in the United States this should be an excellent tour I can not wait to see which boy's will be used maybe those who sang the solo's on the Peace Album. I am sure the boy's will be tired after touring the United States in under eighteen days for probably six cities.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what other websites have info about the summer USA tour? I would love to look at them!

music4 said...

Libera Dreams (I help with this website as a monderator. Also Libera 360 I also help with this website under choir members. Also Libera offical website.

Anonymous said...

ONLY six cities?! what other particular cities are they going to?besides Dallas,St Louis,Nashville,and Atlanta?

music4 said...

At this time officialy only those listed they are going to visit a few more, but they have not released the cities at this time.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much music4!:)I understand,but I am still looking forward to the other performance places!:) Have a fabulous Day music4!!!:)

music4 said...

You also have an outstanding day Sydney!!!

bella389 said...

Actually, it is not tom's 17th birthday, it's his 16th, he was born on 1994