Wednesday, July 28, 2010

St Louis Cathedral Concerts

Posting on AngelVoices site has the following:



Dear All, This is just in to me from the office of music at the St Louis Cathedral Concerts: Mr. Wilkerson:
This is the repertoire for Libera as we know it:


Libera
Time
Sanctus
Sanctissima
Ave verum
Far away
Salva me
Agnus Dei
Exulatate

(Intermission)

Mysterium
Gloria
The Fountain
How can I keep from singing?
When a knight won his spurs
Love and mercy
Deep peace
Stay with me
Going home
How shall I sing that majesty?


[Program is subject to change]

This is all the information we've received, in the exact form as we received it. I understand that these selections are the director's arrangements and/or compositions. Hope this helps your fans!

I am really looking forward to another Libera Concert! Now 9 Days Away!

The Lord's Blessings,
Fred

No comments: