Monday, August 9, 2010

Choir Members Update

After listening to the radio interview from St. Louis either it was Ben or ralph that said there are 22 boys who tour Worldwide and that there are 44 boys currently in the choir. So based on the information I have been collecting this year (the complete list is on the choir page) that I have come up a little short. My guess would be those remaining boys who we have no names have never performed in the public and are being trained on improving their voices. When they performed in Arundel Concert this year there were a lot more than 22 boys and we got new names from the program guide. That is still leaving me short by about ten boys. I expect a huge change in the choir next year and more new faces as the choir readjust to who will be performing publicly.

No comments:

Blog Archive